Tuesday 25 March 2014

Magazine advert

I have decided to take a different aproach to the magazine advert to the norm, I have decided to use a photo of the artist with the artists name and some introductory text on it and cut out a section at the bottom and put a picture of the album cover in it with some text next to it advertising the album.

I took inspireation from Adeles album 21.


This shows the artist in the full ad and it contains some introductory text and a picture of the album with infomation that it has been released and it is avalible everywhere.

I made my advert in the same style of this.

 

I took a photo of the artist, which has been edited, and in a space I put the artists name and some introductory text and at the bottom of the image I made a white section to insert the album cover and a release date and I put in some quotes from newspapers and magazines.
I added a QRcode linking to the music video on youtube, I also added facebook, twitter, youtube and spotify logos so people viewing the advert know where they and their music can be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment