Monday 17 March 2014

Edited photos and digipack


 
I took one of the photos I had and edited it using a online photo editor I made the sky in the image brighter and the ground darker and added a warm filter to it. I also added a track list, record label, barcode and parental advisory logo to the image and I will use this as the back cover to the album.



 
 
In this image I faded the main colouring and added a filter, I have added a small black circle and a larger transparent circle to show that this is the CD sleeve in the digipack.
 
 

 
I took a photo of a large cloud in the sky and saturated the image making it brighter, then I took the paint brush tool and made it transparent and highlighting the shadows on the cloud giving it a more dynamic view, I made the album title the same font, size and colour to fit in the the style model of the black text and blue background.
 
 
I took the photo I had of the actor in the music video and edited out the 2 lamp posts in the back ground using the rubber stamp tool, I then saturated the image, increased the brightness, hue and finally alter the RGB balance the give the sky and car more colour. I put the chorus of Touch the sky on the image becuase it is the main song on the album.
 
 
I edited this photo to look like he was looking at a sunset, I did this by saturating the image and adding a orange tint to the photo, i also blured out the background so that his face stood out against the background and draws the audiences eye to him.
 
 
 
I took a picture of the sun and saturaised it and added a transpearant yellow circle to the sun to make it stand out and I added text giving details of a compotition incuding Facebook and Twitter pages. I also added small print in the bottom corner giving a website where terms and condidions to the compotiton can be found.
 
 

 
 
 
This is my finished digipack using all the pictures shown above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment